DESERT LIGHTS

DYLANLEX Kaa bracelet, DYLANLEX  Liam bracelet, DYLANLEX Ari ring, DYLANLEX  Rio ring, DYLANLEX  Syd ring

You know my motto when it comes to jewelry, the more the merrier! I can't help it, I am borderline obsessed with armparties. Usually, I start with a bracelet or two and maybe a ring and keep piling on until it feels like I can't add anymore:) My hubby even coined a term for this, he jokingly calls it my "like you robbed a jewelry store" look. Normally, I just smirk and roll my eyes when he says this, but from time to time, when I for some reason feel the need to justify my style-related decisions, I try to explain that layering jewelry is a girl thing, and that's the way it looks best:) He responds by nodding and pretending to agree with me, though secretly I suspect he actually does, but just enjoys making fun of me. Evidence to support my suspicions? Well, it's plain as day... layering is the only way to wear jewelry! Right?:)

DYLANLEX jewelry, DYLANLEX bracelets, DYLANLEX  ring



JOE'S JEANS Mid rise skinny ankle Kenzie jeans from COOL OFF Collection, JOE'S JEANS Cool Off Collection

DYLANLEX Kaa bracelet, Liam bracelet, Ari ring, Rio ring & Syd ring | JOE'S JEANS Mid rise skinny ankle Kenzie jeans from COOL OFF Collection & Hedi teeBOYY Lazar leather bucket bag 

Labels: ,