DOMINO


Good morning and happy Monday, Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

This one is yet another one of those outfits comprised entirely of my all-time favorites. I got this Helmut Lang blazer about a year and half ago, and we've been inseparable since. Perfectly tailored and immaculately crafted, to me, this is an ultimate investment piece. Though I've worn it countless times, it looks just as great as it did on the day I got it. And longevity is definitely something that's important to me when it comes to clothing. The Emporio Armani bag is also about a year old, and I have to say that it is one of my favorite black bags ever! Simple and elegant, I am very partial to chain handles on cross-body bags, because I feel that chains help to elevate a look by adding that little bit of sparkle. And of course you know how I feel about sparkle:) The more, the merrier! Last but not least is the Bardot skirt. Aside from my obsession with black and white, I absolutely love the asymmetrical hemline of this skirt! It pairs with practically anything from blazers to oversized knits and works perfectly for day or night. In other words, it's another one of those versatile pieces I'am always raving about. 

How about you guys, what are your favorites at the moment?







Bardot Nitro asymmetrical skirtEmporio Armani messenger bag { similar here, also love this light grey option } | Helmut Lang blazer { similar here } | Bebe Isella fringe sandals | Nasty Gal Leaf Me Alone earring & Through Thick and Thin multi ring setMr. Kate gold beauty marks 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,