ALL THAT GLITTERS - VIVALUXURY FOR GUCCI

Hello again, Everyone! I am so excited to finally share my collaboration with Gucci Fine Jewelry with you! As I have mention before, jewelry plays a very important part whenever I style a look. I believe that not only does it help to complete any outfit, it also has an amazing power to transform a look from day to night and add an instant dose of chic to any ensemble. 

It was definitely not an easy task choosing exactly which pieces I want to style because to be honest with you, I love them all! But in the end, I simply couldn't resist wearing a few gold pieces in Gucci signature horsebit design. When I styled this look, I wanted to make the jewelry the focal point of the outfit, which is why I opted to wear a pale blue suit and a cream-colored silk blouse, adding just a few accessories in black. I always loved pairing pastel colors with black, and I think gold jewelry adds that perfect finishing touch! I completed this look by adding a gorgeous pink gold and steel watch. As you may have noticed, I like mixing metals, and in this case particularly, I believe it helps to add more dimension to the look and makes the watch a real stand-out piece. What do you guys think?









Gucci Fine Jewelry watch, necklace, earrings & rings

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling, 
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , , , ,