FLORALS & FRILLS


Good morning, Everyone! How is your weekend going so far? I had the please of teaming up with Ted Baker to showcase of few of my favorite pieces from the Fall collection, as well as to spread the love for the StreetWinker campaign, a collaboration between Ted Baker & oh-so-talented Redge Blaker. StreetWinker.com is a mix of fashion and comedy, where you can enjoy video shorts, "winks" { see my favorite wink below}, "Teditorials" and "Fashion Art", you can check it out by clicking here.

For my look, I chose a full, floral printed skirt and a peplum coat. You know how I feel about skirts in general, especially the ones with movement and volume, and this one is definitely an example of both. I call it my happy skirt now! Fun print and fun cut, once you put it on, chances of not twirling around, are pretty much zero to none:)! To maximize the volume, I paired it with a pastel-colored peplum coat. Once again, you know I have a soft spot for pastels, but what attracted me to this coat in the first place is of course the cut. Love how soft and feminine it is! The fact that comes in the prettiest shade of pink, is the icing on the cake!

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend!








Ted Baker Sollel short peplum coat, oil painting floral skirt & T clasp maxi clutchGiuseppe Zanotti metallic pumps { similar here } | J Crew beltVita Fede jewelry: mini titan crystal bracelet, ultra eclipse crystal midi ring & ultra mini titan crystal ring Nordstrom enamel bangle { here 30% OFF, and also here } | Bow ring - old { very pretty other options herehere & here } | Butter London nail polish in "Purple" 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , , , , , ,